A flat rate of £10.00 for all meat deliveries will be applied at the checkout for UK Mainland addresses. If the delivery address is outside of the UK Mainland or in a remote area we reserve the right to charge an additional fee as passed on to us by our courier. In this instance we will contact you prior to dispatching your order.
Our pricing structure for Trade Customers varies depending on the size of the order and the delivery address. All trade orders are processed by telephone or email and the delivery charge will be confirmed at the point of order.
Osgrow food products are distributed nationally chilled or frozen from our purpose built packing facility in Bristol.
Delivery Information - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- We will contact via email or phone once payment has been received to confirm a delivery date. Deliveries are normally completed within 3 working days of receipt of payment but may vary slightly depending on product availability. For trade customers with accounts, delivery will be arranged at the time of placing your order.
- If you add a product to your basket and we find it's out of stock, we'll always try to find you something similar. For example, if you ask for a pack of Kangaroo Steaks, in the unlikely event that we've run out, we might give you a different exotic steak pack instead.
- Our products are temperature sensitive and are hand packed in polystyrene boxes to preserve the contents.
- All UK mainland deliveries are scheduled as all day drops and are normally completed by 7pm. If you DO NOT receive your deliveryplease contact us immediately on 0844 745 1408.You can also track the progress of your delivery on line through our 3rd party couriers site.
- Our delivery days are Tuesday to Friday during the day. By prior arrangement we may be able to deliver on alternative days or at specified times, however there may be an additional charge for special requirements. If this is the case please contact our sales team on 0844 745 1408 to arrange.
- All our products are delivered by national courier throughout the UK Mainland only.NB/. Purchases for delivery outside the UK Mainland must be placed by phoning our sales team on 0844 745 1408.
- We will attempt to acquire a signature upon delivery however if there is no answer we will leave the product in a safe location at the delivery address or with a neighbour.
- Once a delivery has been scheduled you will be required to give us 48 hours notice prior to delivery if you wish to change the date or address. It is the purchasers responsibility to ensure sufficient arrangements are made to accept delivery on the notified day. If nobody is available to sign for the goods or if the courier is unable find a safe place to leave the goods or to contact you by phone (should additional directions be required) we will fail the delivery and attempt to rearrange for an alternative day. Osgrow products are perishable, we will accept no responsibility for spoilt goods due to failed deliveries of this nature.
- In the unlikely event of damage or a delivery error you must report the issue to us by telephone on 0844 745 1408 on the next working day by 10am. Osgrow reserve the right to inspect all products of this nature.
- Please ask for further details if required when you place your order.
Osgrow will happily cancel any order and refund the purchase amount up to the point your product is picked ready for dispatch. NOTE: Any product that has been specially ordered cannot be canceled at any point.
Return / Refund Policy
For perishable products Osgrow are unable to offer a refund or exchange once your order has been dispatched.
For special order items Osgrow are unable to offer a refund or exchange once your order has been placed.
In the event that the product is not as described at the point of ordering and notification is received with in 5 working days of delivery, Osgrow will offer an exchange of the item if returned in the original packaging. If this is not possible please telephone 0844 745 1408 for assistance. It is the customers responsibility to clarify any additional specification required outside of the information published on the Osgrow websites.
Osgrow is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
We have set out below details of the information we will collect about you through our website (www.osgrow.com), by telephone, post and email and how we ensure the security of your information as well as how we will use your information.
What personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. Generally, this occurs when you place an order, telephone, email or write to us.
A cookie is a small file that a web server places on your computer's hard drive. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you'd prefer, you can set yours to reject them, but you may not be able to take full advantage of our site. We use a tracking solutions company to accumulate and report statistics about your visit to our website, such as which pages you've viewed. This information is used to improve the Osgrow website and is not used for any other purposes. Our cookies do not contain or transfer any personally identifiable information about you.
How we store your personal information
Sending personal information via our website or email is done so at your own risk, we cannot guarantee the security of information sent in this way. Once we have received your information we follow strict procedures in the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorised access or improper use. Our procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you. We have a strict internal policy, which members of staff must comply with as a condition of employment and no unauthorised external access to the system is permitted. We do not store credit or debit card information.
How we use your personal information
It is Osgrow policy not to disclose any personal information to any third party companies outside of the Paul Cook Group or for market research purposes. Osgrow does not resell or share your information to any third parties. We will however share only the information required to fulfill your order with our third party courier for delivery purposes and payment information for the sole purpose of processing your payment with Paypal and / or our bank. Osgrow may from time to time use information provided by yourselves to keep you informed of special offers and services.
Any changes to this policy will be published here. If you require further information about the privacy of your information, or how we use your information, please contact us at Osgrow, Unit 19, Valley Business Park, Chew Road, Winford, Bristol, BS40 8HB